Elsa ❆ Monster (From Frozen -The Broadway Musical)

Hello Everyone!! *HD is your friend...cause we all know YT degrades the quality*

Looky what I did over spring break? Thats right, a complete waste of time. *cough* Anywho, in case you are not aware, this is a NEW song from Frozen on Broadway from Elsa's point of view. And I LOVE IT!!!
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0T6N6sevm4

I feel like this song was handed to me on a silver platter that screamed: "Okay NF95, lets see what you can do with THIS." *Must make vid with Elsa!!* (Eeek, and theres another new song now from the Broadway show giving me FEELS! I'd really like to see the show ;)

I kept a expecting a flood of fan vids by editors to beat me to this but....I can't find any? Am I the first? *shakes head* I refuse to believe that, but I've been lookin.

Oh gosh, this was a BLAST to edit! The main trouble was figuring out which clips were the MOST PERFECT for each line....because frankly: the song was LITERALLY MADE for this film. So this vid could have come out a number of different ways. Getting the lip-sync down was the most fun and interesting part. It was like a musical mock trailer, lol! And there were so many lines from the movie they used; I wanted to include ALL of them, ha! I swear though, my favorite part is Han's line, ahehehe.

Wonderful feeling getting to edit again, but I had terrible render pains with this: 5.5 hrs, and I had to render it 7 FREAKIN TIMES! This should have been up by Friday but it crashed and glitched and I finally just had to merge a couple of the renders into a separate file to render. SO FINALLY its up just barely before my Spring Break comes to a close. *whew*

Also, because my PC was rendering all weekend, I couldn't do anything strenuous on my PC (Like edit or animate) so I made playlists for all my vids on youtube. Something I've been meaning to do. What do ya think? Is it easy to navigate? I've never done this before and I notice pretty much every editor has playlists for their own vids, except me. I have playlists for other people's work that I love cause thats a tradition I started back in 2011 before I started editing. (And I''m very selective for those.)
I felt I needed to do some organizing of my own vids now. I covered everything from HTTYD to Frozen, Animashes, Mock Trailers, Collaborations (I'm real proud of that one!) MEPs, Birthday gifts, Holiday, Vents.... you name it. It felt narcissistic putting "My" in front of everything but its the only way to distinguish them. Maybe its not as helpful to you as it is to me but its nice to see how many vids I have in each department. Like, I have 106 HTTYD vids total! *fist-bump* Course thats nothing compared to Fan's 140, ROFL!!

*sighs* Now its time to return to the grind of school.....I'll be gone for the next several weeks....probably. Expect some Reylo stuff when I return....and maybe.....HTTYD3 teasers?? O_O
___
Video #176
Footage: Frozen, Frozen Fever, Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Song: "Monster" by Caisse Levy
Time: 1 week
Editor: Vegas Pro 14

My Tumblr: http://thenightfuryfan95.tumblr.com/
My Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user36147830
My Backup Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1y1K-tHLkjZ6qdJ8qaC0Uw

Comments