Monster from Frozen the Broadway Musical Reaction | Christian's Crazy Life

Frozen on Broadway is finally here and I just had to react to one of the songs from the show, Monster. I was totally delighted by the darker side that Disney chose to show with this song and I can't wait to see Frozen told from Elsa's perspective. If you have a chance to go see the show in New York then definitely go for it. I hope I can make a trip there to see it myself soon. Frozen and Broadway are two of my favorite things and I hope you enjoy this reaction as much as I enjoyed filming it.

Buy the Original Cast’s Recording of Frozen on Broadway*: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/frozen-broadway-musical-original-broadway-cast-recording/1378411252?app=itunes&at=1000lRhs

*I am affiliated with ITunes and may make a small commission if you choose to purchase the album. :)

Watch a playlist of my other reactions here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3fXL67UoIUSqgXrlIIu-Q6DBfx4mhkDT
_______
Twitter: @cpd_crazylife (or @ptx_taco for fandom posts).

___

Business Inquires can be sent to: christianscrazylife@gmail.com

___

Thank you for watching. If you made is this far in the description, then comment below using the word Frozen. I'll look forward to reading them and I'll be sure to respond.

______
tags for search purposes: frozen on broadway, frozen monster reaction, broadway frozen, broadway reactions, elsa and anna, olaf disney frozen, frozen disney, disney world frozen, disney reactions, disney studios reaction, frozen let it go broadway, broadway musical reaction

Comments