Dangerous to Dream Cover- Frozen on Broadway

Instrumental by The Accompanist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSWdr4CszJQ
I am so psyched to be uploading this because I am lucky enough to have the chance to see Frozen on broadway in 2 weeks! I love love love this song.
Maybe expect to see more covers from this show in the future because 1. it's amazing and 2. my 13 year old self is quaking. I'm seriously so excited.

I know I haven't posted anything in forever and the truth is that I have a lot of covers that I have recorded, but never gotten around to editing/uploading. Oops. I also have been dealing with a chronic cough for the past 7 weeks, which has severely hindered my vocal ability! (I had to go an octave low for my solo in a show I'd been working on for 5 months. It was pretty unfortunate timing.) I am finally getting some of my vocal range back, but I'm still trying to build up my strength because it was the longest break I've ever taken from singing.

On another note, in about a week and a half, I will be traveling to New York City to attend the Open Jar Institute, a weeklong broadway training intensive. I am so thrilled for this opportunity, and I am considering making a vlog style video for my experience there. There don't seem to be many of them and I would have loved to know how someone else's experience went. But I don't know. I might chicken out hA.

If you read this short essay I applaud you,,, thank you and goodnight. good luck charlie Support me! (if you want- please please don't feel obligated)
https://ko-fi.com/kierstennielson

Comments