Seeing Frozen On Broadway!!!

Hey guys its Creative_Cate!!! This video is Seeing Frozen On Broadway!!! I hope you enjoy this video!!! My and my family were lucky enough to see Frozen on Broadway on August 21 2018!!! After months of begging since they announced it I have been begging to go!!! On Easter 2018 my parents surprised by have us word puzzle telling us we would be seeing the show on August 21 2018!!! We were all so excited!!! My siblings and I would like to thank my parents for letting us see Frozen On Broadway We Love you guys!!! I am planing to make more videos on this channel!!! I definitely recommend seeing this show if you get the chance!!! So I hope you enjoyed my video of "My Thoughts Of Frozen On Broadway"!!! If there are any other video ideas put them in the comments below!!! Also we have been daily vlogging of or vlog channel JMiejfamily!!! I will link the vlog of the day we say Frozen On broadway also linked below!!! So go watch those!!! Hope you all enjoyed see you soon!!!

Vlog Channel:

JMiejfamily: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqjYGCbrw5MvspBMA0oQFhA

Seeing Frozen On Broadway Vlog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1adbpQLnO3s

Hope you all enjoyed!!! See you all soon!!!

Comments