Frozen 2: Elsa and Jack Frost have a daughter! And she has magic too! ❄💙Alice Edit!

Frozen 2 - Elsa and Jack Frost have a daughter! And she has magic too! JELSA

Hi everybody^____^ Have you ever wondered if Queen Elsa and Jack Frost get married and how Jack and Elsa's child would look like? And whether or not, their daughter would have ice and snow powers like them both?
With the new Frozen 2 movie coming soon and the whole thing about Elsa having a girlfriend being left out, I have started to ship the Jelsa love story again^____^ I did my best to create Elsa and Jack Frost together with their child in Photoshop. I am thinking, she would definitely have some kind of magic related to snow and ice, maybe even more powerful than her parents? What do you think?
Do you ship Disney Frozen Elsa and Jack Frost from The Rise of The Guardians together? And what do you think their family would look like?
If you have any ideas for other Disney Princess / Disney edits, please let me know in the comments below, maybe a Jelsa wedding^^ I am a bit crazy with Frozen right now because of the new frozen 2 trailers, so I will do your Frozen 2 edit ideas first :D
Have an amazing day^^!

I used Adobe Photoshop and my beloved Wacom Intous tablet to make this. Please do not share this edit on Instagram. Its made for Youtube only.

Thank you so much to TsaoShin (Eric Proctor) for his amazing brush set:
https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin/art/TsaoShin-Full-Brushes-Set-508884183

On Alice Creates, you get new Disney edits and cool transformations every week^___^ Disney Princesses reimagined, Descendants 3 edits, Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2 ideas, how Disney characters SHOULD have looked like, Disney mashups and much more :) And you get to see the entire process from start to finish each time^^

Comments